Welcome to PPAI Online Education
This is where you can find the resources you need to achieve excellence through professional development.
New to webinars and need a PPAI username and password?
Step 1: Sign up in the UPIC Directory
Step 2: Once you have your username and password, select Order on the webinar you would like to watch.
Step 3: You will get a confirmation email for the webinar. Use the link and specific password that is provided in the confirmation email for that particular webinar.
If you have questions, please call our membership department 972-258-4018.
Returning and need to retrieve your password? Click here to receive a username or retrieve your password.
In order to access the webinars:
- Click on System Check to run a quick system test before you start your webinar, you will need flash to view the webinars.
- We highly recommend using Google Chrome as your webinar browser or Firefox.
- Please turn off your pop up blocker before you view the webinar and so you can access the survey link.
- If you attend a live or watched recorded webinar and complete the survey, PPAI will automatically grant you MAS/CAS credit and it will be listed on your transcript.
- If you had an issue with the survey link that was in the webinar, please complete the request for credit form. Once it is approved, your credits will be updated on your transcript.
Rise above the rest by earning an industry designation. PPAI webinar education provides opportunities to learn from industry experts while earning credit toward certification. The CAS and MAS logo next to each webinar indicate both course level and the amount of credits provided. The journey is easy with more opportunities than ever before to earn your designation. For more information visit the PPAI Certification page.
Interested in webinars on SAGE Technology click here for webinars and how-to-videos.
Still have questions check out our intro video to our webinars page
Hot Topics In International Trade Legislation That Will Directly Impact You
September 28, 2016 at 2:00 PM EDT
Using PANTONE® In The Promotional Products Industry
October 5, 2016 at 2:00 PM EDT
Product Liability Insurance To Protect From Catastrophe
Recorded on: September 15, 2016
TSCA Reform Changes Everything Federally And Pre-Empts On Some State Regulations
Recorded on: September 14, 2016