Q: How do I find a PPAI webinar?
A: Click on the “Webinars” tab at the top of the page. You can search for both a LIVE and/or RECORDED webinar, and by topic, keywords, and date range.
Webinars Have Been Divided Up Into These Topic Areas
- Decorate - Content and subjects focused on screen and digital printing, embroidery and sublimation.
- Industry Essentials - Content and subjects recommended for individuals with two or fewer years’ experience in the industry.
- Marketing & Advertising - Content and subjects related to defining, promotion, target marketing, advertising or branding.
- Corporate Responsibility - Content and subjects focused on state and federal regulations. This area will focus on product, social, and environmental responsibility.
- Sales & Service - Content and subjects related to the mechanics and management of the sales process, sales presentations, prospecting, program selling, penetrating markets and customer service.
- Strategies & Solutions - Content and subjects related to strategic issues such as social responsibility, acquisition, forecasting, reorganization and industry trends.
- Supplier - Content and subjects related to suppliers so they can better understand their competition and how to maximize their investment.
- Technology - Content and subjects related to doing business electronically including internet training, camera–ready artwork, sales automation, multi-media and catalog creation.
- Business Management - Content related to hiring staff, ethics, office policies/procedures, finance and total quality management.
- Incentives & Recognition – Content focused on building programs that motivate, retain and grow your client's workforce.
A: To begin the process of registering for a webinar, you must be logged into the program.
- After you have selected your webinar through either the search tool (“Register button on the search page) or a direct link, click on the “Add To Cart” button.
- Fill out all required information and click on the “Register” button at the end of the page. You may register for more than one webinar at one time.
- After registering, you will be taken to a confirmation page where you can view a printable receipt and separate printable login information. This will also be emailed to you.
- Do not lose the Login Instructions page (email) as it will include the link and your personalized password for the webinar.
- Three other links are included on the Login Instructions: System Test, Add to Calendar, and Info & Handouts. Please complete your system test at least 24 hours prior to the webinar.
Q: How do I log in to register for a PPAI webinar?
A: You must have a unique PPAI login and password to register for any PPAI Webinar. If you don’t have one, please register on UPIC.org. If you have a login and forgot your password, you can reset it here. Please note passwords must be 6 characters in length.
Q: How do I know if my system works? What are the requirements?
A: Please check your system compatibilities on the “System Check” tab. If you would like to run the webinar on your Iphone or Ipad please click here to download the app to be able to open them on that device. Please note Android is not supported.
Q: How do I get the webinar access login information and directions for accessing the live webinar?
A: Once your registration is complete, you will automatically receive a confirmation e-mail that includes the information and directions you need to access the live webinar.
Q: I didn’t receive my confirmation email. What do I do?
Q: How can I tell if I have already registered for a webinar?
A: When you are logged in, you can check your registered webinars (live and recorded) on the “My Webinars” tab at the top of the page.
Q: Where are all the webinars I’ve watched from the previous program?
A: Any webinars you have watched from any other system other than this one will only be available through your transcript at the PPAI My Account page.
Q: How many times can I access the recorded webinars I have registered for?
A: You can watch an on demand webinar three times from your My Webinars tab. If you need to watch it more than that please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If it is a live webinar it can only be viewed during the live recorded time.
Q: How do I get handout materials?
A: If handouts are supplied by the presenter, the handouts will be available on the left hand side under the Links tab. You will be able to download them once the webinar has started.
Q: When logging into a live webinar, I receive a message that the meeting is closed.
A: Login is available 15 minutes prior to the start of a live event and up to 10 minutes after the start of a live event. To meet the standards for continuing education, all logins must be completed no later than 10 minutes following the start of a live event and remain logged in during the full event.
If you are attempting to login to a live event outside of these parameters, you will be notified that the event is closed. However, you may still access the archived recording a 2-3 days after the event.
Q: I don’t have computer speakers or my speakers don’t work well, can I still join a webinar?
A: If you are having technical difficulties with your computer speakers, you can request a dial-in number prior to a live event so that you may listen through your phone. Please make your request at least 24 hours in advance at email@example.com, a charge may be applied to your account for this service.
Q: How do I receive certification credit for a live webinar?
A: At the end of a live webinar, your screen will be automatically directed to a survey, which you will need to complete in order to receive credit. If you close the webinar window before filling out the survey, you will need to Request Credit for PPAI Education Course to receive credit for the session.
Q: How do I receive certification credit for an recorded webinar?
A:To receive credit for an recorded webinar, you will need to click on the “Survey” button on the media player. Once you have completed the survey, your credit will appear on your transcript. If you close the webinar window before filling out the survey you will need to Request Credit for PPAI Education Course.
Q: I took a webinar, but I don’t see the credit on my transcript?
A: Please allow 24 hours from the time you completed the survey following the webinar for your credits to be available on your transcript. If you did not fill out the survey following the webinar, you will have to complete the Request Credit for Education Course form from the PPAI My Account page.
Q: Can I use someone else’s registration password to view an webinar?
A: No, each password is unique to their PPAI login. If you want multiple people to view a webinar from one company, they each must have a unique PPAI login and password.
Q: What is the cost for a webinar?
A: Webinar prices vary but some standard pricing are as follows:
- Standard live webinars: Complimentary for members/$30 for non-members
- Standard recorded webinars: Complimentary for members/$15 for non-members
- Premium webinars: $15 for members/$30 for non-members
- Live recordings: $15 for members/$30 for non-members
Please note that all prices subject to change and may vary with program topic.
Q: Can I call into the webinar instead of having to log in to it?
A: No but it will be available on demand after the live version is completed. Also there is an app you can download to stream it on mobile devices if you’re interested that will allow you to stream it once you have registered for the webinar. Please note this is only available for Apple devices, there is no app for the Android phones at this point.
Q: What types of payment methods are accepted?
A: Visa, Mastercard, American Express
Q: What if I need a refund?
A: Full refunds on purchased webinars will be given only within 14 days after the purchase date and up to the day of the live webinar. No refunds will be given to viewed recorded webinars or after the start of a live webinar. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.
Q: How do I get registration support?
A: Please contact Jody Mello at 972-258-3026 or email email@example.com.
Q: How do I get technical support?
A: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for Technical Support.
Q: My webinar is having technical difficulties and I’m using Internet Explorer to launch my webinar.
A: Please open your email and launch your webinar through the Google Chrome or Firefox browser.