Time Zone Converter
Speakers: Stephen Strong, Vice President of Marketing, ParkWhiz
Stephanie Bixeman, Director of Marketing & Business Development,
Cara Hyder, Director of Marketing & Business Development, LAZ Parking
No matter the size of your business, you have to be where your customers are. In today's economy, that means being active in social media. Join our experts as they discuss how parking professionals can make the most of this newly emerging opportunity to connect with your consumer, to shape your brand, and develop long-term customer relationships.
In this presentation, participants will learn:
- Customer Connection: How to approach content and keep customers engaged through charities, fundraisers, deals, and discounts.
- Branding: Find the value in a relationship that you can foster between the consumer and your brand.
- Promotions: Craft compelling promotions to draw more people to use your product/service and/or facility and create a contagious pass-along effect.
- Consumer Education: Develop and leverage a plan to share information over an extended period of time.
- New Product Development: Leverage social media to draw upon the knowledge of crowds to identify new products and innovative new directions your business may be taking.