In March 2013, the ISHRS launched a new and updated website - http://www.ishrs.org/. There are a number of new features including our very own Hair Loss Discussion Forum, a more comprehensive Find A Doctor section, and a library of useful content and videos to help educate current and future patients!
We would like to personally walk you through these new features and show you how you can specifically benefit from logging in as an ISHRS member.
During this FREE ISHRS member webinar, we will cover the following areas:
- Quick overview of the primary new features of ISHRS.org:
- Hair Loss Discussion Forum
- Find A Doctor Section
- Review of NEW Article and Video Sections
- Detailed instructions how to login as an ISHRS member to access the Member's Only section
- Step-by-step instructions for how to update your profile and learn about the benefits for doing so
- Q&A opportunity to allow us to answer any additional questions you may have about the new site
Meet Our Speaker:
Integrated Communications Manager
International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery
Matt joined the ISHRS team in 2012 as the Integrated Communications Manager and has been tasked with the challenge of managing and updating the new ISHRS.org website. In addition to managing the task of launching the new ISHRS website, Matt is responsible for PR and other communications activities for the Society. Matt comes to ISHRS with 13 years of experience in communications and marketing having worked with major brands like KOHLER, redbox and Cancer Treatment Centers of America.