- What is a Webinar? A Webinar is an interactive educational session conducted via audio teleconference and the Internet and hosted by industry experts covering hot topics, best practices, and subjects of special interest to participants.
- How does a Webinar work? On the scheduled date and time, log on to the website to view the presentation online and simultaneously call in to hear the presenter, contribute to the discussion, and participate in the Q&A. To attend live, you must have one Internet connection and one phone line. Instructions for accessing the Webinar will be sent via email prior to the event.
- Who can participate? Anyone with an Internet connection and phone line can participate.
- What are the registration fees? Registration fees are $35 for members of the International Parking Institute and $50 for non-members per login site.
- How many people can participate in the webinar? The registration fee is per login site, so gather as many participants as you'd like around your computer!
- What is your refund/cancellation policy? No refunds will be given for webinar registration fees. Anyone who registers for the live webinar will have complimentary access to a recorded archive of the webinar.
- Can anyone access the recording after the live event? Anyone who registered for the live webinar will be able to access the archived version of the webinar during the 12 months following the date of the live event. Anyone who did not register for the live webinar will be able to purchase the archived version of the webinar and can view it during the 12 months following their initial purchase.
- How soon after the live event can I view the on-demand archive of the program? The archive is typically available within two to three business days after the live event.
- How can I be sure that my computer is compatible with the web meeting software? Prior to the event, you may test your web browser to be sure you have the required Flash software. To do so, direct your web browser to the following URL: www.ec.commpartners.com. Click on the "Browser Test." If you pass the test, you will see a Congratulations message. If you do not, you will be given instructions on where you can download the newest version of Flash. This is a free download. (It is not necessary to take the audio portion of the test since you must dial in via telephone to listen to the event.)
- How do I get technical support? You may send an email to email@example.com or call 800-274-9390 to talk to a support representative.
- Contact the International Parking Institute at 540.371.7535 or firstname.lastname@example.org