THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN THIS 2 DAY ASSE VIRTUAL EVENT!
REMEMBER, ALL SESSIONS OF THIS VIRTUAL SYMPOSIUM WILL BE RECORDED AND AVAILABLE FOR YOU TO VIEW FOR OVER 60 DAYS AFTER THE LIVE EVENT ENDS.
After completing this symposium, attendees will be able to:
- Describe risks specific to those working in hydraulic fracturing operations.
- Explain fall protections hazards inherent to workers in the upstream oil sector.
- Appraise emerging upstream oil industry trends, benchmarking them against their own safety management approaches.
- Recall the dangers, exposure limits and safety best practices surrounding Hydrogen Sulfide.
- Better manage safety-related decisions in projects with contractors.
- Examine their journey management operations with the goal of minimizing risks and exposures.
- Analyze and successfully respond to environmentally focused regulatory changes that may come from local, state and Federal agencies.
- Communicate more effectively to their organization's crisis management team in order to develop a more robust emergency response process.
- Discuss recent advances in protective performance testing of flame resistant clothing.
Core Features of the Virtual Symposium:
- Webinars: With our live and recorded webcasts, you'll have access to a depth of experience from safety practitioners just like yourself, discussing the latest trends and best practices.
- Resource Room: From session slides to bonus video content, articles and proceedings papers, each Virtual Symposium contains a variety of different supplemental learning materials that pertain to the symposium theme.
- CEUs: 1.6 CEUs.
Thank you to the following ASSE Practice Specialties for sponsoring this Virtual Event
- Oil & Gas Practice Specialty
- International Practice Specialty
- Fire Protection Practice Specialty
- Transportation Practice Specialty
Virtual Symposium Pricing
- Member Price $195.00
- AIHA/ACHMM $215.00 (PLEASE NOTE: When registering online, you must enter the following coupon code for a $10.00 discount: AIHA1911 You may register online as a "Non-Member" and enter this coupon code into the field for "Registration Discount Code.")
- List Price $225.00