In this webinar, you will learn:
- Keys to motivating safety with aging and younger workers
- Identifying challenges with aging and younger workers: strategically enlisting their strengths, compensating for limitations
- 5 key areas for potential change with aging and younger workers - with their wide range of safety benefits
- Practical strategies that incorporate high level safety for both aging and younger workers
- Specific mindsets and skillets to prevent common injuries and to boost safety performance with aging and younger workers
- Webcast with 30 day access to archived recording for ANYTIME/ANYWHERE viewing
- Slides from the session
- 0.2 CEUs
- Member Price $95.00
- AIHA/ACHMM $105.00 (PLEASE NOTE: When registering online, you must enter the following coupon code for a $10.00 discount: AIHA1911 You may register online as a "Non-Member" and enter this coupon code into the field for "Registration Discount Code.")
- List Price $115.00
Robert Pater is Managing Director of Strategic Safety Associates & creator of the MoveSMART® system for preventing strains and sprains, hand injuries, and slips/trips/falls - implemented worldwide implemented in over 60 countries.
Clients include: 3M, Airgas, Alaska Tanker Company, American Airlines, Amtrak, BHP Billiton, BP, Domtar, FMI, General Cable, Halliburton, Honda, Marathon Oil, Meggitt, Michelin, Nissan, Noble Drilling, Northwest Natural, Pitney Bowes, Southern Nuclear, Sparkletts/Danone Water, United Airlines, URS, US Steel, Vestas, Weatherford, Xerox and many others.
His leadership book, Leading From Within, has been published in 5 languages.
Robert's articles have appeared in numerous journals, such as: Safety+Health, Occupational Hazards, Compliance, Safe Workplace, Industrial Safety & Hygiene News, The Self-Insurer, Nation's Business, Professional Safety and many others.
He currently writes 2 columns: bi-monthly ("Leading Thoughts") for Professional Safety magazine and monthly ("Breakthrough Strategies") for Occupational Health & Safety.
Presentations: Robert has keynoted numerous corporate and international conferences and appeared on CNN, ABC World News and in many television, radio shows and printed journals. He has presented at over 22 ASSE conferences. This is his 20th webinar for ASSE.