THIS IS AN ON-DEMAND EVENT
At ASSE, we are very fortunate to have a wide and diverse variety of safety professionals. From risk assessment to oil and gas professionals - safety trainers to fire safety specialists, at ASSE, we have it all. Part of that deep range lies in the diversity of our membership. A growing number of our members live and work outside of the Unit
Looking to get a handle on global safety issues? ASSE worked with some of our global members to design a program that was geared towards those practicing safety outside of the U.S.
And while this "Web Fest" virtual event is designed especially for those SH&E professionals practicing in regions outside of the United States, it is applicable for ALL ASSE members who have an interest in the practice of safety in a global environment. Features of this Web Fest Virtual Event:
- More than 10 RECORDED sessions that can be accessed when you sign up for Web Fest!
- You will earn 1.0 CEUs and a certificate of completion in Global Safety Essentials!
Key Learning Objectives
Upon completion of this virtual event, attendees will be able to:
- Summarize the key management practices used when dealing effectively with contractors.
- Identify the cultural differences in the Latin American and Chinese workforce that may impact workplace safety.
- Describe best practices for managing workplace safety on construction sites operated in worldwide locations.
- List the procedures used to score the CSP exam.
- Summarize the work being done to implement safety and health standards across the Eurozone.
MASTER LIST OF SESSIONS
- Challenges for Contractor SH&E Management in the Gulf Region
- Speaker: Ashok Garlapati,
- Safety Culture
- Speaker: Fernando L. Benalcazar, MS, CSP Equitable Origin America Latina CIA. LTDA., Ecuador, GM & VP Latin America
- Integrating Safety and Sustainability
- Speaker: Kathy A. Seabrook, CSP, CMOSH
- Tips For Preparing for the CSP Exam
- Speaker: C. David Langlois, CSP, Langlois, Weigand and Associates, Inc., Baton Rouge, LA
- Safety Culture in China
- Speaker: Richard Yi, EHS Manager, Great China
- The Development of Pan-European EH&S Competancy Standards
- Speaker: Stephen Granger, CFIOSH, is a Consultant and Company Director of The Granger Partnership Ltd. He is the IOSH Immediate Past President and a Director of The Center for Safety and Health Sustainability (CSHS). He is also a member of the ASSE.
- Achieving HSE Targets using a Multi-Culturally Diverse Workforce
- Presenter: Ashok Garlapati, CSP,QEP, G-IOSH, HSE Specialist, Exploration and Production Development Directorate of Kuwait Oil Company in the State of Kuwait
- ISO 31000/ANSI/ASSE Z690.2-2011 - The New Risk Management Standard
- Presenter: Dorothy Gjerdrum, ARM-P, Executive Director of Arthur J. Gallagher Brokerage & Risk Management Services' Public Entity and Scholastic Division
- Contractor Management Strategies
- Presenter: Deborah L Grubbe, PE, CEng, Owner and President, Operations and Safety Solutions, LLC
- Construction Safety in the International Marketplace
- Presenters: John Johnson, VP & Director of ESH&S, Black & Veatch and Shawn King, Assoc. VP of ESH&S for Energy & Water, Black & Veatch
- Conducting Health & Safety Audits That Protect Employees & Business
- Presenter: David C. Regelbrugge, CSP, CIH, ENVIRON, Chicago, IL
- Is Your Behavior-Based Safety Process on LIFE SUPPORT?
- Presenter: Bill Sims, Jr., President, The Bill Sims Co.
- From Knowing to Doing: Implementing Effective Safety Training for Employees
- Presenter: Michael S. Melnik MS, OTR, President, Prevention Plus, Inc.
Web Fest Pricing
- Member Price $125.00
- AIHA/ACHMM $135.00 (PLEASE NOTE: When registering online, you must enter the following coupon code for a $10.00 discount: AIHA1911 You may register online as a "Non-Member" and enter this coupon code into the field for "Registration Discount Code.")
- List Price $145.00