Are you a safety consultant? Or, are you a safety professional working to manage your department budget - with ever dwindling resources? Then this ASSE webinar is for you!
Presented in this webinar are several essential Performance Measurements used to monitor sales, overhead and profitability. They apply to any business, independent of size and scope.
This webinar addresses the following business questions:
- Finance: Is my company profitable?
- Sales: What clients/products/services are profitable (are there some that are not)?
- Operations: Are we properly managing our overhead?
- Forecasting: What are the trends (month/year) for sales, cost of goods, overhead
- Webcast with 30 day access to archived recording for ANYTIME/ANYWHERE viewing
- Slides from the session
- 0.2 CEUs
*** SPECIAL OFFER ***
Are you a current member of ASSE's Consultants Practice Specialty? Then you can get this webinar for just $60! Send a message to ASSE's Manager of Practice Specialties, Krista Sonneson at email@example.com to get your special discount code!
- Member Price $95.00
- AIHA/ACHMM $105.00 (PLEASE NOTE: When registering online, you must enter the following coupon code for a $10.00 discount: AIHA1911 You may register online as a "Non-Member" and enter this coupon code into the field for "Registration Discount Code.")
- List Price $115.00
Speaker InformationLori Williams is the owner of a LW and Associates, a business-consulting firm specializing in strategy and finance. As the Chief Strategist, Lori provides businesses with growth strategies designed to increase revenues, profitability and build long-term sustainable growth.
In 2007, Lori founded Business Simply Put to provide smaller companies with affordable high-level information and advice. Through EBooks, EWebinars, EResources and E-Advice, Business Simply Put provides business people with the information they need to start, operate and grow their business.
Lori holds an MBA from Pepperdine University, BS Business and Management, an AA in Medical Science and a Practitioner's license in NeuroLinguistic Programming. She is an adjunct professor at the Lloyd Grief Center for Entrepreneurial Studies at USC, teaching the Business Plan Class and Feasibility Studies. She has been a requested speaker at business organizations and has addressed esteemed audiences such as the IBM Big Blue Alumni, City Club, World Savings Bank, Citibank, and members of the Small Business Development Center located in California and Texas.
Lori is a published author. Her EBooks are distributed through Amazon, Barnes and Noble and Linkedin. She self-promotes her classes, seminars and workshops, in which she is solely responsible for content and delivery. She has an abundance of energy and believes anything is possible if you work hard and are committed to your dream.
Additional Information and Resources: Full Bio: http://businesssimplyput.com/LoriWilliamsBio.htm