During this webcast, Robert Pater will cover a variety of topics, including:
- Recognizing and overcoming Executive barriers to ergonomic leadership
- Eliciting Executive/Senior Manager interest in ergonomics (by going beyond just the numbers)
- Moving from Executive "buy-in" to active leadership - strategies for more effectively persuading Executives to actively lead ergonomics within their company
- Applying others' success - case examples of companies that have elevated ergonomic leadership
DeliverablesUpon completion of this session you will receive:
- A link to the recorded version of the session, for later viewing
- Session slides
- 0.2 CEU credits (to receive CEUs, you must also complete the course assessment)
Robert Pater, M.A., has written numerous articles on ergonomics & leadership for Professional Safety, Industrial Safety & Hygiene News, EHS Today, Occupational Health & Safety, Business Insurance and more. He is the creator of the MoveSMART® system for preventing strains/sprains, slips/trips/falls and hand injuries in place in over 60 countries for such companies as Alcoa, American Airlines, American Electric Power, Amtrak, Avon, BMW, BP, Conoco, DuPont, Dynegy, BHP Billiton, Boeing, Centerpoint Energy, FMI, General Cable, Halliburton Energy Services, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Johnson & Johnson, Kodak, Mead Westvaco, Michelin/BF Goodrich, Noble Drilling, Southern Nuclear, Sparkletts/Danone Water, United Airlines, U.S. Steel, Washington Division of URS, Weyerhaeuser, Xerox and many others.
Since 1989, he has presented a range of continuing education Ergonomics seminars for ASSE and also presents at numerous international and corporate conferences. This is his 14th webinar for ASSE.
- Member Price $95.00
- AIHA/ACHMM $105.00 (PLEASE NOTE: When registering online, you must enter the following coupon code for a $10.00 discount: AIHA1911 You may register online as a "Non-Member" and enter this coupon code into the field for "Registration Discount Code.")
- List Price $115.00