Upon completion the of this course, attendees will:
- Identify types of machine hazards
- Utilize ANSI B.11 "hands-on" approach to identify and correct machine hazards through quantitative scoring system to prioritize corrective actions and achieve acceptable risk
- Slides from the session
- A link to the recorded version of the session, for later viewing
- 0.2 CEU credits (to receive CEUs, you must also complete the course assessment)
This virtual class will take place on Wednesday, October 27 from 11:00 AM - 12:30 PM CENTRAL.
Paul A Zoubek, CSP, CIH is nationally recognized consultant in the areas of safety engineering, industrial hygiene, and risk assessment. He provides expert advice in the areas of management and engineering control of workplace hazards for companies nationwide. He advises companies in the areas of engineering control of workplace hazards, written safety program development, and training. Mr. Zoubek provides customized and company specific services in the areas of risk assessment of workplace hazards, electrical safety, machine safeguarding, hazardous energy control program development, auditing, training, safety engineering, and industrial hygiene.
- Member Price $95.00
- AIHA/ACHMM $105.00 (PLEASE NOTE: When registering online, you must enter the following coupon code for a $10.00 discount: AIHA1911 You may register online as a "Non-Member" and enter this coupon code into the field for "Registration Discount Code.")
- List Price $115.00