During this live webinar event, Dr. Earl Blair will discuss:
- How to make distinctions among Recognition, Rewards & Incentives and when to use them.
- The most powerful reinforcement strategies for safety performance.
- Common problems with rewards and incentives.
- Guidelines for making reward and recognition programs most effective.
- Strategies for maximizing individual and team recognition.
- Developing Safety Metrics that motivate and reinforce performance
- Slides from the session
- A link to the recorded version of the session, for later viewing
- 0.2 CEU credits (to receive CEUs, you must also complete the course assessment)
This virtual class will take place on Wednesday, August 4 from 11:00 AM - 12:30 PM CENTRAL.
SpeakerEarl Blair is Associate Professor and Program Director for the Graduate Program in Safety Management at Indiana University in Bloomington. Earl recently served as Director for the Heartland Safety & Health Education Center at Indiana University and as Department Chair for Health, Safety, and Environmental Health Sciences at Indiana State University in Terre Haute. Dr. Blair is a Certified Safety Professional (CSP) with over 30 years experience in safety management.
Earl has worked as a safety professional in industry, and as a safety consultant and trainer in 32 states and 10 countries. While working in industry, he led two industrial plants into OSHA VPP as STAR sites. Dr. Blair is a professional member of ASSE and an award winning author and teacher. His research interests include various leadership, behavioral and educational interventions designed to improve safety performance.
- Member Price $95.00
- AIHA/ACHMM $105.00 (PLEASE NOTE: When registering online, you must enter the following coupon code for a $10.00 discount: AIHA1911 You may register online as a "Non-Member" and enter this coupon code into the field for "Registration Discount Code.")
- List Price $115.00