- Brief discussion of the impact of strain and sprain related injuries from a medical, financial, and productivity standpoint.
- Reviewing the common approaches organizations have taken to reduce and prevent strain and sprain injuries.
- Discussing why strain and sprain injuries continue to occur.
- Exploring employee belief systems and how they drive behavior.
- Examining the importance of understanding employee beliefs.
- Discussing how to incorporate employee belief systems into your overall efforts to reduce strain and sprain injuries.
- Providing real-world examples of the seven keys to effectively changing employee beliefs.
- And much more!
- Webcast with 30 day access to archived recording for ANYTIME/ANYWHERE viewing
- Slides from the session
- 0.2 CEUs
- Member Price $95.00
- AIHA/ACHMM $105.00 (PLEASE NOTE: When registering online, you must enter the following coupon code for a $10.00 discount: AIHA1911 You may register online as a "Non-Member" and enter this coupon code into the field for "Registration Discount Code.")
- List Price $115.00
Bobby Greene, CSP currently serves as Vice President of Business Health Resources. He has over 15 years of service in safety and health management primarily in energy and manufacturing where he helped numerous facilities achieve and maintain OSHA VPP Star certification. Bobby is a published author and regular speaker in the safety and health field. Bobby received a BS and MS in Environmental Health from the University of Georgia. While at the University of Georgia, Bobby also earned a varsity letter as member of the Georgia Bulldog Football team.