Soft tissue injuries continue to be common and costly in many companies in a world of increasing workloads, shorter deadlines and aging workforces. But often-downplayed mental skills have shown to make significant improvements in preventing strains and sprains.
This webinar will focus on:
- Uncovering the "mental connection" to soft tissue injuries
- Developing and communicating effective expectations
- 7 mental skillsets proven to significantly advance levels of soft tissue injury reduction in organizations worldwide.
This virtual class will take place on Wednesday, February 24th from 11:00 AM - 12:30 PM central time.
DeliverablesUpon completion of this session you will receive:
- A link to the recorded version of the session, for later viewing
- 0.2 CEU credits (to receive CEUs, you must also complete the course assessment)
About the Speaker
Robert Pater is the author of "How To Make High-Impact Safety Presentations", published by ASSE. He is creator of the MoveSMART® system for significantly reducing strains/sprains, hand injuries and slips/trips/falls, in place in over 60 countries and in companies such as 3M, Alcoa, American Electric Power, Amtrak, Bell Helicopter, BHP Billiton, Boeing, BMW, BP, DuPont, Dynegy, Frito-Lay, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Johnson & Johnson, Kodak, Mead Westvaco, Michelin/BF Goodrich, Miller Brewing, Pfizer, Southern Nuclear, Textron, United Airlines, U.S. Steel, Washington Division of URS, Weyerhaeuser, Xerox and many others. Robert's firm has trained over 20,000 people as trainers in their MoveSMART® systems.
Robert has presented at numerous corporate, international and national conferences (including many for ASSE). He has written 5 articles for Professional Safety, over 10 for ASSE Practice Specialty newsletters as well as for Industrial Safety & Hygiene News, EHS Today/Compliance, The Self-Insurer, Nation's Business, Maritime Executive, Workplace Ergonomic News, PLAINTALK: DuPont Employee Newsletter, Safety+Health, Human Resource Magazine, Administrative Management, and many others. He currently writes a monthly column, Breakthrough Strategies, for Occupational Health & Safety magazine.
- Member Price $95.00
- AIHA/ACHMM $105.00 (PLEASE NOTE: When registering online, you must enter the following coupon code for a $10.00 discount: AIHA1911 You may register online as a "Non-Member" and enter this coupon code into the field for "Registration Discount Code.")
- List Price $115.00