This highly anticipated session will introduce the new requirements and standards of the enhanced ANSI/ASSE Z359 Fall Protection Code, which has been implemented in hundreds of organizations and serves as an important tool in the prevention of fall-related fatalities and injuries in the workplace. The new standards are of critical importance to SH&E Professionals. If you work at height or supervise those who do, this webinar is a don't-miss!
The new Z359.12-2009 and Z359.13-2009 standards will significantly change several integral parts of any worker's personal fall arrest system, including connecting components, personal energy absorbers and energy absorbing lanyards. This session will cover these new standards and address the critical aspects that should be contained in site specific plans. Engineers with expertise in fall protection systems design should also tune in for an overview of the design requirements in the new Z359.6-2009 standard for fall protection systems design in new facility construction.
By attending this session, you can interact with a "trio" of high-caliber Fall Protection/Arrest experts made up of:
- Thomas E. Kramer, P.E., CSP: Tom is the Chair of the Z359.6 Subgroup
- Tim Accursi - Partner, Peakworks; Tim is the Chair of the Z359.12 Subgroup
- Randy Wingfield - President, Gravitec Systems, Inc,; Randy is the overall chair of the Z359 ASC and the Chair of the Z359.13 Subgroup
This webcast will take place on Wednesday - November 18, from 11:00 AM - 12:30 PM central time.
Along with the live webcast, you also will receive:
- Webcast with 30 day access to archived recording for ANYTIME/ANYWHERE viewing
- Slides from the session
- 0.2 CEUs
- Member Price $95.00
- AIHA/ACHMM $105.00 (PLEASE NOTE: When registering online, you must enter the following coupon code for a $10.00 discount: AIHA1911 You may register online as a "Non-Member" and enter this coupon code into the field for "Registration Discount Code.")
- List Price $115.00