Are you meeting the Six Criteria for Safety Excellence? This presentation gets right to the point: what needs to happen for an entire organization to make the leap from lip service to active and visible involvement to attain a sustainable culture of safety excellence. Safety change and "zero-incident performance" isn't a matter of prioritizing. Rather, it requires integrating well-defined accountabilities leading indicators into the organization's overall operations from top to bottom. Safety accountabilities become a key metric directly tied to job performance just like those for production, quality and customer service. Using success stories from a variety of industries, this presentation focuses on the proactive safety actions to construct a system of safety accountability.
This virtual class will take place on Wednesday, December 2nd from 11:00 AM - 12:30 PM central time.
Upon completion of this session you will receive:
- A link to the recorded version of the session, for later viewing
- 0.2 CEU credits (to receive CEUs, you must also complete the course assessment)
About the Presenter
Mike Williamsen is a nationally recognized workplace safety consultant with more than 25 years of safety and business change management experience. His background includes serving as an operations and/or safety manager for companies such as Frito-Lay, Inc., General Dynamics, and Teledyne. In 1985, Mike teamed with safety author Dan Petersen for three years to develop and implement a nationwide safety accountability and continuous improvement system that helped companies reduce injuries at a rate of 80% within two years. Since that time, Mike has applied these high-impact safety principles for other leading companies such as Ainsworth Lumber, Foamex, International Truck, and Ingersoll Rand.
- Univ. of California, Berkeley (B.S.)
- California State University, Hayward (MBA)
- Columbia Southern University, Orange Coast, Alabama (Ph.D. business)
- Member Price $95.00
- AIHA/ACHMM $105.00 (PLEASE NOTE: When registering online, you must enter the following coupon code for a $10.00 discount: AIHA1911 You may register online as a "Non-Member" and enter this coupon code into the field for "Registration Discount Code.")
- List Price $115.00