- The principles of the Sustainability Model: The triple bottom line: People (Equity), Planet (Environment), and Profit (Economy)
- The role of the safety professional in impacting a company's sustainable performance.
- The current status of carbon cap and trade legislation and how it may affect your company and your business environment.
- The US Environmental Protection Agency's ruling on carbon as a pollutant.
- The supply chain affect and its impact on your company's sustainability model
- US financial incentives for eco viable solutions to: sustainable development, retrofitting and manufacturing.
- Real world business cases for sustainable manufacturing and development initiatives.
This virtual class will take place on THURSDAY, November 12th from 11:00 AM - 12:30 PM central time.
Upon completion of this session you will receive:
- A link to the recorded version of the session, for later viewing
- 0.2 CEU credits (to receive CEUs, you must also complete the course assessment)
About the Presenter
Kathy A. Seabrook, CSP, MIOSH (UK), President, Global Solutions, Inc.
- Member Price $95.00
- AIHA/ACHMM $105.00 (PLEASE NOTE: When registering online, you must enter the following coupon code for a $10.00 discount: AIHA1911 You may register online as a "Non-Member" and enter this coupon code into the field for "Registration Discount Code.")
- List Price $115.00