Green Beans & Ice Cream - The Definitive Recipe for Employee Engagement, Motivation and Recognition
Would you like to find out how to produce dramatic improvements in retention, safety, wellness, bright ideas, employee morale and more while LOWERING costs and eliminating administrative headaches?
Then join Bill Sims, Jr., President of The Bill Sims Company, as he discusses the keys to designing a program that produces changed behavior without encouraging injury hiding. He’ll also consider the causes of injury hiding in detail and how your company can avoid the “bloody pocket syndrome.”
Invest just 90 minutes to learn how proven behavior-recognition strategies are rapidly generating measurable employee performance improvements for companies worldwide.
This virtual class will take place on Wednesday – September 9th from 11:00 AM – 12:30 PM central time.
During the seminar, participants will learn about:
- The pitfalls of using downstream or trailing indicators: focusing on accident rates instead of safety successes.
- The benefits of using upstream or leading indicators: implementing proactive, prevention-focused programs.
- The dynamics of PICS, NICS and the ABC analysis of Human Behavior.
- How to prevent pencil whipping and negative reinforcement during observations.
- Why observers often fail to give meaningful feedback and what to do about it.
Upon completion of this session you will receive:
- A link to the recorded version of the session, for later viewing
- 0.2 CEU credits
About the Instructor
Bill Sims, Jr., is President of The Bill Sims Company, Inc. For more than 40 years, the Bill Sims Company has created behavior based recognition programs that have helped large and small firms to inspire better performance from employees and increase bottom line profits. Bill is currently writing a book entitled Green Beans & Ice Cream-The Definitive Recipe for Employee Engagement, Motivation and Recognition, which is based on this seminar and his experience having built more than 1,000 recognition programs since. More than 1,000 firms have benefited from consulting with Bill, including Dupont, Siemens VDO, Coca-Cola, and Ford, to name a few.
- Member Price $95.00
- AIHA/ACHMM $105.00 (PLEASE NOTE: When registering online, you must enter the following coupon code for a $10.00 discount: AIHA1911 You may register online as a "Non-Member" and enter this coupon code into the field for "Registration Discount Code.")
- List Price $115.00