This webcast, delivered by Gayla McCluskey and Jim Rock, two of the authors of the Safety Professionals Handbook, is all about Industrial Hygiene. In it, they’ll provide you with important take-aways, including how to deal with regulatory issues and engineering a workplace design that reduces physical hazards.
This LIVE webcast event will take place on Wednesday, May 13th at 11am Central/Noon Eastern. During this session, Gayla and Jim will look at some real-world applications, relate new information and answer your questions.
By the end of this webcast, you will:
DISCOVER the historical overview of the federal regulation of occupational safety and health.
- LEARN the history and basis for setting Threshold Limit Values.
- EXPLORE the characteristics that distinguish chemical from physical agents in the workplace.
- REVIEW the common principles across frequencies of electromagnetic radiation
What You’ll Walk Away With:
- Access to the archived recording of the webcast for 30 days.
- Electronic access to all program materials such as slides or handouts.
- Access to the online Safety Professionals Handbook discussion network – an online community allowing SH&E professionals to discuss the topics in the handbook, share their experiences with implementing its practices and continue further dialog with the authors.
- 0.1 CEUs
This 60 minute webcast will broadcast live at 11:00am Central/Noon Eastern on Wednesday, May 13th.