December 16-17, 2013
ASSE's Risk Assessment Institute defines Risk Management as...
"A holistic business process that commences with risk assessment followed by the implementation of a plan to manage the identified risks by hazard elimination and/or the application of relevant controls. Includes ongoing monitoring and periodic review of the risks and the effectiveness of the controls framework."
Now, in this LIVE and ON-DEMAND virtual event, take part in educational sessions that immerse you into real-world examples of that process - from taking an inventory of workplace hazards, to conducting risk assessments through continuous improvement.
This "Web Fest" virtual event is made up of two convenient components.
- Video On-Demand: There are FIVE pre-recorded sessions. These video on-demand sessions become available to you starting December 12th and you can watch them as often as you like for 60 days.
- Live Webcasts: Take part in TWO live panel discussions on December 17th and get your questions answered about some of the sessions you viewed AND about the Risk Management Implementation Guidelines.
Want to learn more? Click HERE to check out the entire program.
- Access to five video on-demand sessions with 60 day access to ANYTIME/ANYWHERE viewing
- Access to TWO live webcasts
- Slides from the sessions
- 1.0 CEUs
Virtual Event Pricing
- Member Price: $145.00
- AIHA/ACHMM Price: $155.00 (PLEASE NOTE: When registering online, you must enter the following coupon code AIHA1911 for a $10.00 discount. Register online as a "Non-Member" and enter this coupon code into the field for "Registration Discount Code".)
- List Price: $165.00