With the December 1st training requirements fast approaching, take part in these two live webcasts to see what you may be forgetting!
Your two webinars include...
- Webinar 1 - The Most Frequently Asked Questions about HazCom and GHS: This session will examine some of the most frequently asked questions even smart, informed EH&S professionals are asking about GHS adoption - with a spotlight on labels, SDSs and training.
- Webinar 2 - GHS Changes to HazCom and Preparing for the December 1 Training Deadline: In part 2 of our double feature, you'll learn all about what you need to do to be ready for the December 1st deadline!
Thank you to ClickSafety for sponsoring this special webinar DOUBLE-FEATURE!
- Review GHS and HazCom 2012 at a high level, providing context for the changes in the United States and employer training obligations.
- Provide a brief overview of HazCom and the GHS changes and outline responsibilities for manufacturers, distributors and employers.
- Discuss OSHA’s expectations for the Dec. 1 training deadline
- 2 live webinars
- Recordings of the live sessions
- Slides from the sessions
- 0.4 CEUs
- Member Price: $95.00
- AIHA/ACHMM Price: $105.00 (PLEASE NOTE: When registering online, you must enter the following coupon code AIHA1911 for a $10.00 discount. Register online as a "Non-Member" and enter this coupon code into the field for "Registration Discount Code".)
- List Price: $115.00
Date: November 21, 2013
Times: Webinar 1 begins at 9am CENTRAL. Webinar 2 begins at 11am CENTRAL
Duration: Each webinar lasts for 90 minutes
Brad Harbaugh is editor of the environmental health and safety (EH&S) blog for MSDSonline a leading provider of sustainable cloud-based compliance solutions that help businesses of all sizes cost-effectively manage a variety of global EH&S regulatory requirements. In addition to researching and reporting on current EH&S issues, Brad is the creator of MSDSonline's popular GHS Answer Center and GHS Webinar series. He has presented at over 100 national and regional conferences on topics ranging from education to safety, including events for NSC, ASSE, and VPPPA among others. Brad is a graduate of DePaul University and is currently pursuing his MBA at the Kellstadt Graduate School of Business.
Chuck Haling is the VP of Sales at MSDSonline, a leading provider of sustainable cloud-based compliance solutions that help businesses of all sizes cost-effectively manage a variety of global environmental, health and safety (EH&S) regulatory requirements. Chuck is a sought after speaker ― presenting at dozens of industry events across the country, including VPPPA, NSC and ASSE conferences, on topics ranging from OSHA's Hazard Communication Standard to OSHA's Recordkeeping Rule, incident management and sustainability. He has more than 15 years of high-level strategic management experience and holds an MBA from Northwestern University's Kellogg School of Management.