November 13, 2013 - 11:00 AM - 12:30 PM CENTRAL
This webinar session will focus on:
- Providing an overview of ISO 14001 EMS and OHSAS 18001 H&S programs and standards requirements.
- Reviewing suggested steps and approaches to developing these programs and any potential challenges and hurdles.
- Discussing common benefits and incentives of developing these programs.
- Gain awareness of ISO 14001 EMS and OHSAS 18001 standards.
- Receive suggestions on approaches to developing programs to adhere to these standards and potential challenges and hurdles.
- Understand the benefits and incentives of these programs.
- Access to archived recording for ANYTIME/ANYWHERE viewing
- Slides from the session
- 0.2 CEUs
This webinar is sponsored by ASSE's Environmental Practice Specialty.
Special! All members of the Environmental Practice Specialty can participate in this webcast for the special price of $60. Contact Char Haguewood at email@example.com for the special discount code.
- Member Price: $95.00
- AIHA/ACHMM Price: $105.00 (PLEASE NOTE: When registering online, you must enter the following coupon code AIHA1911 for a $10.00 discount. Register online as a "Non-Member" and enter this coupon code into the field for "Registration Discount Code".)
- List Price: $115.00
Heather Ingraham, CHMM, is a principal and compliance and management system expert with the URS Corporation Chicago office. Ingraham has over eighteen years of industrial and consulting experience in the areas of environmental and health/safety compliance and management. Heather is RABSQA Certified ISO 14001 (EMS) Lead Auditor trained. She has assisted a variety of industrial clients with recognizing regulatory issues and implementing, managing and auditing compliance programs and plans in all regulatory areas, including ISO 14001 EMS programs, OHSAS 18001 programs, and company specific EHS&S programs/procedures. She also has extensive experience in regulatory reporting and permitting, as well as the evaluation and implementation of EHS Data Management Systems.