Safety professionals are constantly on the go so mobile communication devices are becoming essential work tools and are giving users a competitive edge.
There are many types of mobile communication devices available but tablets (i.e., iPads), which have been around for a while, are showing great promise in daily use as new technology has allowed for more intuitive interfaces that allow the user to streamline processes and improve efficiency through time efficiencies, cost reduction and improved communication.
- Discover specific safety and health applications and how they enhance safety professionals' performance.
- Learn a business case for implementation of mobile communication devices for field use.
- Understand the cost savings and time efficiencies, and real project examples of how mobile communication devices are changing the way we approach organizational safety performance.
- Webcast with 30 day access to archived recording for ANYTIME/ANYWHERE viewing
- Slides from the session
- 0.2 CEUs
This webinar is sponsored by ASSE's Young Professionals in SH&E common interest group.
Special! All members of the Young Professionals common interest group can participate in this webcast for the special price of $45. Contact Krista Sonneson at Ksonneson@asse.org for the special discount code.
- Member Price: $95.00
- AIHA/ACHMM Price: $105.00 (PLEASE NOTE: When registering online, you must enter the following coupon code AIHA1911 for a $10.00 discount. Register online as a "Non-Member" and enter this coupon code into the field for "Registration Discount Code".)
- List Price: $115.00
Clint Wolfley, CSP, CHST, STS, is the Safety & Health Manager for URS Tank Operations in Hanford, Washington. Wolfley has worked for URS for seven years and has experience in safety and health, construction engineering, project management, and human resources. Wolfley is a Certified Safety Professional (CSP), Safety Trained Supervisor (STS), and Construction Health & Safety Technologist (CHST) through the Board of Certified Safety Professionals (BCSP).