Loss Control Virtual Symposium - ON-DEMAND VIRTUAL EVENT
1.6 CEUs - 8 sessions
Price: $195 Member/$215 AIHA/ACHMM*/$225 Non-member
As loss control/risk control professionals, there is a lot that rests on our shoulders - reduce ultimate loss exposure, develop positive business relationships and impact account retention, just to name a few. But the business of managing risk is changing. The global marketplace, new technologies and a shifting workforce are just some of the changes we'll need to adapt to. With recorded programs from experts in the field, you'll have access to a depth of experience from loss control professionals discussing the latest trends and best practices.
- Lower Fleet Risk with Driver Performance Telematics
- How Risk Control Professionals can use the ANSI/ASSE/ISO 31000 (Z690 2011) Risk ManagementGuidelines
- Professional Liability and Copyright Issues
- Effective Communication Skills
- The Safety Professional versus the Loss Control Professional: What is the difference?
- Safety Apps - Technology Tools for the Loss Control Professional
- 2013 Experience Rating Changes: How Will Mods Be Impacted?
- Reader-Centered Business Writing
- Resource materials
- 60 days of access
- Link to online form for CEUs
* AIHA/ACHMM pricing: When registering online, you must enter AIHA1911 in the discount code box to receive this pricing. You may register online as a Non-Member and enter this coupon code into the Registration Discount Code field.