REGISTER Now - WATCH at your convenience!
Ready for the start of construction season? Want to have access to expertise, best practices and techniques you can implement right now to keep your job site safe?
In this online event, you'll learn all about:
- Fall Protection Operations on Construction Sites
- Scaffold Safety
- Accident Investigations on Construction Sites
- And so much more!
- View six great sessions right from your computer!
- Take part in a LIVE Fall Protection web chat on Wednesday, March 27th! (Don't worry, it'll be recorded too!)
- Earn 1.0 CEUs
- FREE Electronic Access to the ANSI/ASSE A10.46-2013 Standard - Hearing Loss Prevention in Construction and Demolition Workers
Line Up Includes!
- ON-DEMAND - ANSI/ASSE A10.46-2013 Hearing Loss Prevention in Construction and Demolition Workers
- ON-DEMAND - Pre-Project and Pre-Task Safety and Health Planning
- ON-DEMAND - Scaffold Safe Operations
- ON-DEMAND - Fall Protection/Fall Arrest Operations on Construction Sites
- LIVE Webinar - Accident Investigation on Construction Sites (ON-DEMAND TOO)
- Tuesday, March 26th at 11am CENTRAL
- Speaker: Edward Bulakites, CESCO
- LIVE Panel Discussion - Fall Protection on Construction Sites (ON-DEMAND TOO)
- Date: Wednesday, March 27 at 11am CENTRAL
- Speakers: Thomas Kramer, P.E., C.S.P., Managing Principal, LJB Inc. and Daniel M. Paine C.S.E., Innovative Safety LLC
- Member Price $145.00
- AIHA/ACHMM $155.00 (PLEASE NOTE: When registering online, you must enter the following coupon code for a $10.00 discount: AIHA1911 You may register online as a "Non-Member" and enter this coupon code into the field for "Registration Discount Code.")
- List Price $165.00