Learn fire safety skills pertinent to all safety professionals!
- Maximum flexibility: With the ability to watch all of the sessions ON-DEMAND, this Virtual Event is designed with your schedule in mind!
- Supplemental Materials: Access materials such as papers and session slides.
- CEUs: Earn 1.0 CEUs
After completing this symposium, attendees will be able to:
Identify proper employee actions and safety precautions which should be implemented during an emergency response operation.
Incorporate techniques for reducing the risk of combustible dust incidents in their work environment.
Recall provisions stated in NFPA 13 - Installation of Sprinkler Systems.
Identify the different types of sprinkler systems, how they are designed and arranged in a typical facility and how best to manage additions and changes to their facilities.
Avoid common electrical hazards in the workplace which may lead to fires and learn about preventative maintenance programs needed to maintain an electrical system in a more fire safe manner.
Describe the hazards associated with flammable and combustible liquids and evaluate proper methods for safe handling of these liquids.
- The Fire Prevention Plan: Another Type of Hazard Analysis
- Speaker: Gabriel F. Miehl, CSP, CFPS, GE Transportation, Erie, PA Speaker: Gabe Miehl
- Predictive Maintenance Integration for Electrical Distribution Safety & Reliability
- Speaker: Dale Smith, CMRP, SMRP, AMP, Roof Asset Management
- Hazard Recognition
- Speaker: David Coble, CSP, President, CTJ Safety Associates
- Is Your Sprinkler System Giving you a False Sense of Security?
- Speaker: Walter S. Beattie, CSP, CFPS, CSHM, Senior Consulting Engineer - Insurance Services with AXA MATRIX Risk Consultants
- Assessing and Managing Combustible Dust Risks
- Speaker: Ron Allen. Adjunct professor at Des Moines Area Community College. Mr. Allen earned an M.S. in Safety Management from West Virginia University and is a Professional Member of ASSE. He is a Certified Safety Professional, Registered Professional Engineer, Certified Professional Environmental Auditor, and a registered Environmental Management Systems auditor.
- Boiler and Combustion Safety: What You Don't Know CAN Kill You!
- Speaker: Bryan Baesel, Engineering Manager, CEC Combustion Services Group
- Member Price $145.00
- AIHA/ACHMM $155.00 (PLEASE NOTE: When registering online, you must enter the following coupon code for a $10.00 discount: AIHA1911 You may register online as a "Non-Member" and enter this coupon code into the field for "Registration Discount Code.")
- List Price $165.00