This special ON-DEMAND virtual event will help you cut through the distractions and get a firm understanding of all parts of the safety system.
Maximum flexibility: With the ability to watch all of the sessions ON-DEMAND, this Virtual Symposium is designed with your schedule in mind!
Supplemental Materials: Access materials such as papers, videos, session slides and more.
CEUs: Earn 1.0 CEUs
Key Learning Objectives
- Identify the mathematical fundamentals of leading safety indicators
- Discuss examples of analytical tools that support the use of leading safety indicators
- Summarize a case study that demonstrates the potential of driving performance through the use of leading safety indicators
- List lessons learned in the application of leading safety indicators.
- Discuss details of the available safety management systems
- Select a system that is most appropriate for an organization
- Discuss the two sides of leadership for safety performance and culture
- Identify the seven Principles of Culture Changemasters
- Discuss leadership strengths and limitations in 4 levels of Safety Culture
Safety Management Systems: Unintended Consequences
- Speaker: Dr. Todd Conklin
Do We Really Want/Need a Safety Culture?
- Speaker: James "Skipper" Kendrick, CSP, President, Kendrick Global Enterprises, LLC
Implementing the Right Safety and Health Management System
- Speaker: Deborah R. Roy, MPH, RN, COHN-S, CET, CSP, Corporate Director of Health, Safety & Wellness, L. L. Bean, Inc., Freeport, ME
A Practitioner's Approach to Utilizing Leading Indicators to Drive Safety Performance
- Speaker: Jack Toellner, P.E., CSP, MPH, Senior Safety Consultant, ExxonMobil Development Company
Raising The Level of Cultural Leadership - Mobilizing Your Organization to a Higher Level of Culture and Performance
- Speaker: Robert Pater is Managing Director of Strategic Safety Associates & creator of the MoveSMART® cultural skills system for preventing strains and sprains, hand injuries, and slips/trips/falls - implemented worldwide implemented in over 60 countries.
- Speaker: Dr. Earl Blair, CSP, Associate Professor and Program Director for the Graduate Program in Safety Management at Indiana University in Bloomington
- Member Price $145.00
- AIHA/ACHMM $155.00 (PLEASE NOTE: When registering online, you must enter the following coupon code for a $10.00 discount: AIHA1911 You may register online as a "Non-Member" and enter this coupon code into the field for "Registration Discount Code.")
- List Price $165.00