THIS IS AN ON-DEMAND VIRTUAL EVENT.
Please note: There are eight pre-recorded sessions that make up this virtual event. Each of the eight sessions are 90 minutes each.
Core Features of the Virtual Symposium:
- Sessions: Eight pre-recorded programs from experts in the field, giving you access to a depth of experience from safety practitioners just like yourself, discussing the latest trends and best practices.
- Resource Room: From session slides to bonus video content, articles and proceedings papers, each Virtual Symposium contains a variety of different supplemental learning materials that pertain to the symposium theme.
- CEUs: 1.6 CEUs.
Prevention through Design is a movement being embraced by a growing number of organizations around the world. Across all industry sectors, PtD is being seen as an efficient and cost-effective means to minimize worker injuries
After completing this virtual workshop and symposium, you will have the knowledge to get started using PtD within your own organization.
- Discover methods for removing common barriers to implementing PtD in your organization.
- Identify methods for aligning your Risk Assessment Process to your PtD process
- How to avoid the 10 most common mistakes made or gaps seen in PtD projects
- How to clearly define PtD performance objectives (success measures you want to see at the ribbon cutting ceremony)
- Discover how to use the Hierarchy of Control to eliminate entire categories of hazards or risks in new designs.
- Explain the steps needed to jump start your PtD efforts at your organization.
- Describe techniques for identifying and enrolling key stakeholders into the PtD process.
- Discuss how Serious Injury Prevention fits into the PtD process.
- Discover how practitioners from different industries are successfully implementing PtD into their organizations.
Virtual Symposium Pricing
- Member Price $195.00
- AIHA/ACHMM $215.00 (PLEASE NOTE: When registering online, you must enter the following coupon code for a $10.00 discount: AIHA1911 You may register online as a "Non-Member" and enter this coupon code into the field for "Registration
- List Price $225.00