- Challenge the current thinking of safety goals with concrete examples
- Review the impact this skewed goal-thinking has on organizational performance, behaviors and results
- Share examples of Balanced Scorecards for Safety Excellence
- Share examples of Transformational Performance Measurement Systems
- Provide tools and techniques to redefine more appropriate goals in safety
- Learn development opportunities to measure what organizations want, rather than what they do not
- Webcast with 30 day access to archived recording for ANYTIME/ANYWHERE viewing
- Slides from the session
- 0.2 CEUs
- Member Price: $95.00
- AIHA/ACHMM Price: $105.00 (PLEASE NOTE: When registering online, you must enter the following coupon code AIHA1911 for a $10.00 discount. Register online as a "Non-Member" and enter this coupon code into the field for "Registration Discount Code".)
- List Price: $115.00
Share on Facebook
About the Speaker
Terry L. Mathis is the founder and CEO of ProAct Safety, an international safety and performance excellence firm. He is known for his dynamic presentations in the fields of behavioral and cultural safety, leadership, and
operational performance, and is a regular speaker at ASSE, NSC, and numerous company and industry conferences. He has been a frequent contributor to industry magazines for over 15 years and is the coauthor of the book, STEPS to Safety Culture Excellence.
Terry is a veteran of over 1600 safety, culture and performance improvement projects in 39 countries and 21 languages, and has personally assisted organizations such as Georgia-Pacific, Herman Miller, AstraZeneca, Wrigley, ALCOA, Merck, Rockwell Automation, AMCOL International, Ingersoll-Rand and many others to achieve excellence.
EHS Today listed Terry as a Safety Guru in 'The 50 People Who Most Influenced EHS' in both 2010 and 2011. SlipNOT's safety blog claims he "sets a new standard for safety success in the corporate world." Attendees at public safety conferences say he is "one of the best presenters in [the] past 3 years" and had "one of the best practical, grounded safety culture presentations. . . ever seen." Terry has presented over 40 webinars and podcasts, published more than 45 articles, and spoken at hundreds of private and public events.