Do you operate in a non-U.S. location? Are you a U.S.-based safety professional who has operations overseas? Just looking to get a handle on global safety issues? Then take part in this ASSE On-Demand Virtual Event!
Core Features of this Virtual Event
- Four recorded sessions that can be accessed as soon as you sign up!
- Earn 0.5 CEUs and a certificate of completion in Global Safety Essentials!
- PC AND Tablet Friendly!
Key Learning ObjectivesUpon completion of this virtual event, attendees will be able to:
- Summarize the key management practices used when dealing effectively with contractors.
- Identify key cultural differences in the Latin American workforce.
- List the procedures used to score the CSP exam.
- Summarize the work being done to implement safety and health standards across the Eurozone.
LIST OF TOPICS AND SPEAKERS
- The Development of Pan-European EH&S Competancy Standards
- Speaker: Steve Granger CFIOSH, Immediate Past President of the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health
- Challenges for Contractor SH&E Management in the Gulf Region
- Speaker: Ashok Garlapati, CSP,QEP,CMIOSH
- Tips For Preparing for the CSP Exam
- Speaker: C. David Langlois, CSP, Langlois, Weigand and Associates, Inc., Baton Rouge, LA
- Safety Culture in Latin America
- Speaker: Fernando L. Benalcazar, Equitable Origin America Latina CIA. LTDA., Ecuador, GM & VP Latin America
Virtual Event Pricing
- Member Price $125.00
- AIHA/ACHMM $135.00 (PLEASE NOTE: When registering online, you must enter the following coupon code for a $10.00 discount: AIHA1911 You may register online as a "Non-Member" and enter this coupon code into the field for "Registration Discount Code.")
- List Price $145.00