|Successful Contracting with Payors|
October 1, 2012
Physicians are the cornerstone to healthcare delivery. Effective contracting strategies are the key to providing stable revenue streams for physician practices to ensure economic viability. Adequate reimbursement is critical to have sufficient capital for information systems, medical technology and to ensure an adequate number of physicians to treat patients. Physicians typically do not have training in contracting and may be at a disadvantage when negotiating with the payor community.
This session will educate physicians about effective negotiating strategies with the payor community to obtain adequate reimbursement for medical services.
1. Understand the basics of money distribution in our healthcare system
2. Learn how to read a contract
3. Develop an appreciation for contracting strategies
4. Understand what contract terms are usually negotiable and which ones are not
5. Learn which contract terms can be dangerous or harmful to your practice
6. Develop a strategy to assess every contract you sign
7. Appreciate the legal impact of signing a contract
Should you have any questions regarding this activity please contact Kathryn Tinney at firstname.lastname@example.org or 312.464.5450
Hardware/Softward Requirements to view these webcasts are:
|Add To Cart|