Be Sure Your Cell Phones Are Turned ON: Marketing to Today’s Mobile Arts AudienceOctober 5, 2010 at 2:00 PM EDT, 1:00 PM CDT, 12:00 PM MDT, 11:00 AM PDT
This webinar will explore the new and ever-developing field of mobile marketing. It will cover the ways Artsopolis itself has experimented with targeting the mobile market, as well as highlight the experiences of local arts groups. From creating buzz around an event to increasing ticket sales, to patrons generating content during an arts experience, the presenter will demonstrate that there is a segment of people willing to "do your work for you" if you can just reach them.
The webinar will seek to address questions such as:
· Who is the mobile market target audience? What do they really look like and where will you find them?
· How can existing smart phone applications (like Foursquare) be used to engage an audience?
· How to effectively leverage social media? (Tweet Seats, #tags, Facebook)
· How success in a mobile marketing campaign is measured?
· How much time and manpower does it take to implement such a marketing campaign?
|Add To Cart|