What should I do if I'm a first time visitor?
All first time visitors must create a personal account with a unique log in name and password to register and view any webinars.
- CoC-accredited cancer program staff must access using their Datalinks user name (set up through your cancer program administrator) and password in order to access complimentary CoC webinars. Only webinars on CoC accreditation topics are complimentary to Cancer Program staff from CoC-accredited programs. (Breast disease topics are not included.) Please look at the directions below to request a Datalinks profile – new profiles will take up to 3 business days to process.
- Directions to obtain a Datalinks User ID and Password (do not request a new one if you already have one):
- Contact your Registrar or Cancer Program Administrator at your accredited cancer program and request a Datalinks user account.
- The Registrar or Administrator must log into CoC Datalinks and submit the electronic request for the new user via the “Manage Staff Contacts” page at http://www.facs.org/cancer/coc/manage-staff/index.html.
- If you do not fit any of the roles in CoC Datalinks, then you should be added as “Datalinks Contact”.
- CoC staff will process this request (please allow up to 3 business days to receive your login information).
- All new users will receive an email with login information from CoCDatalinks@facs.org.
Keep your user name and password available to log in directly the ACS Cancer Programs Education Portal (when it is available for use).
If you have any question on this, please contact CoCDatalinks@facs.org.
- All other users: To create an account, click on the “New User” link in the top right corner of your screen under the login area. On the following pages, you will need to provide all the data requested under "Create an Account" and input all the information requested for your profile. After you have saved these changes, and created an account, login using the new login profile and password. Please be sure to make a note of your username and password.
- The next time you visit this site, you will be prompted to enter your username and password. After entering this information, you will be able to view listings of all webinars available for purchase on the site. Once you register and pay for a session it will show up under “My Account” for you to view. In addition, you may edit your profile as necessary under “My Account”.
Please note: All users must register under their own personal account, otherwise participation certificates will not be registered to the appropriate person.
How can I be sure that my computer is compatible with the web meeting software?
1. Go to www.ec.commpartners.com and click on the Support Tab in the top left, once expanded click “Run Test.” You should see a Congratulations message. Click “Click Here” to take the second part of the test. Once the second part is loaded you should hear a pre-recorded audio message. If your browser does not pass the first part of the test, go to www.flash.com to download the required Adobe Flash software. Once at the site, go to the “Downloads” menu at the top and choose “Get Flash Player.”
2. If you are already logged into the meeting and experience a problem (slides stop advancing, streaming audio stops/fails, etc.), try clicking the “refresh” button in your web browser. It looks like a circle with arrows.
3. Clear the cache in your web browser. Then close your web browser completely. Open your web browser again and try logging into the event/archive again.
4. It is recommended that you use a PC with Windows and Internet Explorer 7.0 or higher. If you are using a Mac, please use the Safari web browser. With a high speed/broadband internet connect. Wifi is not recommended.
5. Make sure you do not have pop-ups disabled in your internet browser settings.
6. Make sure that your internet browser is Active X enabled.
7. If none of the above steps resolve the issues, direct your web browser to http://www.getfirefox.com and download Firefox. Next reinstall the Adobe Flash software by visiting www.flash.com . (See step 1.)
8. If none of these steps are successful, the issue may be related to (a) internal firewall settings, (b) internal internet settings or (c) the speed/capability of your internet connection. You should consult your IT department or internet provider. Please make sure the following the following IP addresses are open:
126.96.36.199 port 80 (web and Flash file delivery)
188.8.131.52 port 80 (web and Flash file delivery)
184.108.40.206 ports 1935, 443, and 80 (Flash RTMP and RTMPT streaming)
220.127.116.11 ports 1935, 443, and 80 (Flash RTMP and RTMPT streaming)
18.104.22.168 ports 1935, 443, and 80 (Flash RTMP and RTMPT streaming)
What are the topics and educational audience?
The organizations within the American College of Surgeons Cancer Programs strive to meet the educational needs of all members of the Cancer Care team as well as organizational administrators, and allied professionals. All topics have a full description page, listing the target audience for each Webinar, as well as educational credit available, in addition to other important information to help you understand the scope of the program.
What formats are available?
All webinars currently available are pre-recorded and available for viewing 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to better accommodate your busy schedule.
What is the cost?
Webinar prices vary per program area, however only CoC webinars are complimentary for CoC Accredited Program Staff (when accessing through their datalinks profile).
How do I request and invoice to pay by check?
If you would like to pay by check or register via telephone, please contact our Customer Support Group at 1-800-274-9390. Please note check payments must be received prior to gaining access to the sessions.
Full refunds on UNVIEWED webinars will be given only within 14 days after the purchase date and will not be given after this time has passed.
Is educational credit available?
Please look at the description page for each topic to determine the educational credit offered.
How many times can I view a session after purchase?
You can view the webinars as many times as you like.
Can we watch a program as a group?
Yes, you are welcome to watch a program as a group but the only person who signed up for the program can receive continuing eduction credit. You must order the session in your own account to receive credit for a program.
What special features are available?
•Personal user library
•Payment by check
•Searchable content based on your roles and interests
How do I get registration support?
Please call 1-800-274-9390 or email firstname.lastname@example.org