Frequently Asked Questions
What should I do if I'm a first time visitor?
All first time visitors must create a personal account with a unique log in name and password to register and view any Webinars.
- To create an account, click on the link to the left for "Log in/Create an Account." On the following pages, you will need to provide all the data requested under "Create an Account" and input all the information requested for your profile. After you have saved these changes, you may click on "Return to your account" to begin browsing and purchasing online programs. Please be sure to make a note of your username and password.
- The next time you visit this site, you will be prompted to enter your username and password. After entering this information, you will be able to view a list of live events for which you are registered and archives for which you have remaining views. In addition, you may edit your profile as necessary.
- Please note: All users must register under their own personal account, otherwise participation certificates will not be registered to the appropriate person.
What are the topics and educational audience?
The CoC strives to meet the education needs of all members of the Cancer Care team as well as organizational administrators and executives. All topics have a full description page, listing the Target Audience for each Webinar, as well as educational credit available, in addition to other important information to help you understand the scope of the program.
What formats are available?
Webinars are available in live and archived form:
- Live Webinars are presented via the internet, with slides and streaming audio. Live Webinars also offer the option to call in for the audio segment, and have a live Question and Answer session at the end.
- On-Demand Webinars are available within 72 hours after the live presentation, and can be viewed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, to better accommodate your busy schedule. All Questions and Answers discussed during the live call will be posted on the On-Demand Webinars.
- Slides/notes pages are available for printing, with both Live and On-Demand Webinars.
Will I have access to an archived version of the webinar if I purchase the live event?
Yes, if you purchase the live event you will have access to unlimited views of the on-demand webinar recording.
If I purchase an archived version of a webinar, how many times can I access it?
You will be able to access the archived version of the webinar with unlimited views.
What is the cost?
All Webinars are currently priced at $50 each.
Full refunds on UNVIEWED webinars will be given only within 14 days after the purchase date and will not be given after this time has passed.
Is educational credit available?
Please look at the description page for each topic to determine the educational credit offered.
What special features are available?
Special features include:
- Personal user library
- Payment by check
- Group view for up to 10 people
How can I be sure that my computer is compatible with the web meeting software?
Prior to the event, you may test your web browser to be sure you have the required Flash software. To do so, direct your web browser to the following URL: www.ec.commpartners.com . Click on the "Browser Test." If you pass the test, you will see a Congratulations message. If you do not, you will be given instructions on where you can download the newest version of Flash. This is a free download.
How do I get registration support?
Please call 1-800-274-9390 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to pay by check or register via telephone, please contact our Customer Support Group at 1-800-274-9390. Please note check payments must be received prior to the live event date.